|Next Wave Online | EDGES.tv | MasterClass Online | E-News|
Next Wave Online
Next Wave Online, www.nextwaveonline.com, contains a wealth of resources especially useful for speakers, leaders, emerging leaders and people just wanting to learn more about Christianity. Resources on the site include:
Next Wave Online continues to attract an increasing number of visitors from all corners of the globe, regularly receiving visits from over 120 nations.
- Mal's Daily Recharge - an inspiring daily devotional for every day of the year
- Social Comment - short and concise, each Social Comment follows a hot issue or event confronting society today (new comment each week)
- Life & Leadership articles - thought provoking articles providing helpful perspectives on the challenges of 21st century life
- Recommended Reading list - including a new Book of the Month every month
- EDGES™ with Mal Fletcher programs - watch full half hour episodes from the popular TV series online (new featured program each month)
- Audio Messages - listen to many of Mal's inspiring messages recorded at events from around the world (download as MP3 or stream online)
- GodSpots - audio files, presenting positive responses to life problems and questions (new 30 second spot each day)
- TimeOut spots - short TV spots that look at everyday life from a hope-filled Christian perspective (new 30 second spot each week)
- Latest News - about the work of Next Wave International in Europe and beyond
- Sign up for E-News - keep in touch with our work in Europe and around the world
- Webshop - containing books, eBooks, DVDs and audio CDs
EDGES.tv, www.edges.tv, is the dedicated site for the EDGES™ with Mal Fletcher television series. It attracts visitors from almost 100 nations around the world. The site contains:
- full length programs that can be viewed 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- transcripts and other research materials from many of the programs
- online surveys
- production information
Over the past few years, Next Wave's leadership MasterClasses have equipped hundreds of church and community leaders, as well as media and youth workers, for greater effectiveness in communication, media, generational ministry, leadership and church planting. Log on to our MasterClass website to keep in touch with news of MasterClass dates, venues, topics covered and featured speakers.
We regularly send out various email newsletters to our mailing lists to keep them in touch with what is going on. Click here to sign up now for Next Wave's monthly E-News.
Want to keep in touch with what Next Wave is doing each month? Enter your email address below.
In the UK in 2008, the Church does not seem to do well on broadcast media. Yet it has important things to say. I want to thank you Mal for your forward-looking approach to sorting this out.
Alan, United Kingdom
Man this site rocks! I get fired up on this site every week and challenged by the daily recharges, but the best thing is to see how you guys are finding ways to communicate Jesus to today's people in a way they can get it. I've got plenty of ideas from you for my service here in Japan. Keep it up!
There is such a great need for prophetic interpretations of what is going on in the world. You are very influential!
Send us your feedback